TRUSTED AMERICAN AWL MANUFACTURER since 1903.
Expect it to last!
Easy to Use Essential Tool for:
Hobbies / Craft Work â Tailoring Leather, Canvas, and Cotton Fabric
Alterations amp; Repairs â Household amp; Commercial Upholsteries, Leather Goods, Camping Tents amp; Gear, Sporting Goods, Sailboat Canvases, Saddle, Shoes, Handbags, Belts, Awnings, Pools, Boats, Auto Coverings, Back Packs, Luggage, Tarps, Bookbinding, and Many Moreâ¦
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Designed to comfortably fit in the palm of your hand while you work â Lightweight (2.5 oz) / Grip Handle: 4.25â
- CONVENIENT STORAGE â Needles can be stored inside the wooden handle when not in use, making it safe and easy to store. Small enough to fit in your pocket or tool bag.
- HEAVY DUTY â Steel structure with wooden handle.
- KEEPS TENSION on your thread while you stitch â NO THREAD TANGLING.
- SAFE â Needle is locked securely onto the awl by the cap nut. They will NOT come off or loosen while you stitch.
- PREMIUM QUALITY NEEDLES â Made from Surgical Grade Stainless Steel that are RUST FREE amp; Bend Resistant.
- PREMIUM QUALITY THREADS â Braided, Triple Strand, Waxed Threads â Extra Strong / Helps to sew through tough / dried out leather or fabric.
1 x Stitching / Sewing Awl
5 x Needles: Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (2 Course / 2 Fine / 1 Curved)
3 x Thread Spools: Triple Strand Waxed - 1 Each of Black, White, and BrownSpecifications:
Overall Length â
- Not in Use (with the needles stored inside awl handle): 5.25 Inches
- In Use (with needle secured during use): 6.5 ~ 6.75 Inches depending on the type of needles
Diameter â 1.5 Inches
Grip Length â 4.25 Inches
Weight â 2.5 Ounces
Material â Heavy Duty Steel Construction / Wooden HandleManufactured in U.S.A.